Financially knowledgeable individuals make better decisions for themselves and their families, increasing their economic security and well being. The United Way of the Ouachitas provides FREE weekly educational opportunities, partnering with financial institutions, to help them reach their financial goals. Classes will be held weekly on Tuesday from 9:00 am - 10:00am unless stated otherwise. To RSVP for any of the classes below please call 501.623.2505 or email Cora Easterday at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve you space. Classes are held at the United Way of the Ouachitas, 233 Hobson Avenue, Hot Springs, AR. ATTENTION: Due to COVID-19 all FEC classes have been moved online unitl further notice.
2020 Financial Literacy & Stability Class Schedule
- 10.06.20 - Arvest Bank: Understanding Credit
- 10.13.20 - BancorpSouth: Homebuyer Seminar (Online)
- 10.20.20 - First Security Bank: Basics of Credit (Online)
- 10.27.20 - BancorpSouth: Home Improvement (Online)
- 11.03.20 - Diamond Lakes Federal Credit Union: Signs of Too Much Debt (Online)
- 11.10.20 - First Security Bank: Bank on It (Online)
- 11.17.20 - Arvest Bank: Budgeting Basics (Online)
- 11.24.20 - Arvest Bank: Banking 101 (Online)
- 12.01.20 - US Bank: Identity Theft (Online)
- 12.08.20 - US Bank: Understanding your Credit Report (Online)
- 12.15.20 - US Bank: Understanding your Credit Report II (Online)
- 12.22.20 - HOLIDAY BREAK
- 12.29.20 - HOLIDAY BREAK
NOTE: Classes will resume at the first of January 2020.
United Way would like to give a special thanks the following agencies for their financial support.